Nigerian Police Force NPF here to invite the general candidate that the 2022 recruitment into Nigerian police Force constable posting will open on August 15th, 2022, and Closed September 26th, 2022
2022 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Requirements
- Must be Nigerian by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicant must be not less than age 18-25 years
- Applicants must have 1.67M for males and females 1.64M
- Applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement less than 86 cm 34 inches) for men only
- Applicants must have 5 Credits, including Mathematics and English, in no less than two setting examinations in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
2022 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Application Method
- Active email address (Note that the email used for most official correspondence with applicants during the exercise);
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- Softcopies (scanned) of recent :
- passport photograph,
- Birth Certificate:
- Results SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- Birth Certificate
For the above softcopies, log on to Nigerian Police Portal With www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng and the following:
- Click Apply on the site, then enter your email and selected password to register (Use a password you can remember),
- Open your email and click the link inside to verify and activate your account.
- After activating your account, log in using your email address and password;
- Update your profile, upload any required files, and make sure to use the phone number (if any) associated with your NIN;
- Before final submission, check the information to make sure it is accurate;
If you are chosen for this step, you will get an email confirming your application, which you will need to print out and bring with you to the physical screening location;
Additionally, the email will include a link to your profile so you may print off your information whenever it’s convenient for you.