Accelerate your career in the banking field by applying for the University of Bath MSc in Finance with Banking Scholarships offered to talented and outstanding International Students. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship grants is offered to not just home country scholars but also international students that have obtained an undergraduate degree with outstanding grades. The scholarship award will range from £5,000 – to £10,000 and will be awarded to eligible candidates.
Description of University of Bath
Founded in 1966, the University of Bath School of Management in Bath, England, is the international business school of the University of Bath, ranked 25th in the UK and 54th overall in the European Business School rankings 2019. It is one of the most prestigious business schools in the UK and the world.
Why choose to study at the University of Bath School of Management? The University of Bath is known to deliver world-class research and teaching with a vision to be an outstanding and inclusive University community characterised by excellence in education, research, and innovation, working in partnership with others to advance knowledge in support of the global common good.
Brief Details of the MSc in Finance with Banking Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
• Institution: University of Bath
• Department: NA
• Degree Level: Masters Degree
• Mode of Applying: Online
• Number of Scholarships: Not Given
• To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: The Home students and International students application deadline for this programme is 31st August and 30th June 2022, respectively.
• Eligible Countries: All applicants, domestic and overseas, are eligible to apply.
• Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can undertake an MSc in Finance with Banking offered at the School of Management at the University of Bath.
• Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
• The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time MSc Finance Course at the University of Bath.
• The applicants are expected to have a 2:1 or above undergraduate degree or equivalent.
• Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
• CAE – 193
• CPE – 193
• IELTS – 7.0
• TOEFL IBT – 100
• PTE – 69
• Duolingo – 120
• LanguageCert – C1
• Trinity ISE – 7.0
Value of Scholarship
The University of Bath will offer the selected students a scholarship award ranging from £5,000 – £10,000 to cover the education expenses incurred to pursue the applied MSc programme.
• How to Apply: Students must follow the course-specific application path of the university. All eligible students will be considered for this scholarship.
• Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
• Digital copies of your most recent transcripts and certificates
• Copy of your visa.
Please in addition don forget to subscribe our site for more information and updated News.