Posted date: Jun 28, 2022
Abuja, Abuja, Nigeria
About this opportunity
We are looking for a Customer Project Manager (CPM) who will lead assigned customer projects in the Digital Services (DS) OSS Core & Cloud domain securing that project goals are met; customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
What you will do:
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plans and supervise all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, supervise and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM subject area; simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Mentor the project team and support their professional growth
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
- Actively seek to improve top and bottom lines, managing project finances and by identifying and driving add-on-sales opportunities
- Drive improvement activities related to risk assessments and risk management
- Work closely with the account team during presales, responsible for contract execution strategy, cost estimations, time & resource planning
You will bring
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Min years of experience: More than 7 years in ICT sector project management
- Demonstrable experience of several years in project manager role; or equivalent leadership role
- Domain experience: OCC (OSS, Telecom Core & Cloud) and knowledge of BSS (Business Support Systems)
- Product Knowledge: Cloud Communication (IMS, Mobile Switching, Cloud Signaling), Cloud Core (UDM, CS & PS Core), Cloud Infrastructure (NFVi), Automated Network Operations (Orchestration, Analytics and Assurance, OSS Network Management).
- Certification: PMI© project manager certification (PMP) or equivalent
- Proven problem-solving skills and good in written & spoken communication
- Customer focused and desire understand business and customer needs
- Professional attitude with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Good team player with high interpersonal skills
- Financial Acumen & Analytical Skills
- Customer and Market Insight!
- Proficiency in English Communication!
- Project management skills acquired through training, project management experience or other experience of using project management methods.
- Experiences related to project management methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Professional competence related to the project type and the nature of the project outcome.
- Experience of working within the Telecom/IS/IT industry.
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail, and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- Experience/knowledge in Ericsson Business Process (EBP) IT Process, ITIL, eTOM.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Please don’t forget to subscribe our site for more information and updated News Thank we love you.